How to Profit Choosing the Multi Family Construction Companies in Chicago
As defined by the US Census Bureau, multi family residential housing structures include five or more dwelling units for accommodating different families. And multifamily construction companies are responsible for the execution of these units. Being quite a specific part of the real estate market, it is of great importance nowadays. Townhouses, duplexes, student accommodation, and senior living communities — all fall under this category. This business plays a significant role in modern urban development and redevelopment.
Choosing the right construction partners in building a multifamily unit is very important: the company must have a relevant level of expertise, extensive experience, and trustworthy credentials. It has to have successfully completed multi-family projects in its portfolio.
Fortress Home is a multi family construction company that has been on the Chicago, IL, market for more than 20 years.
Our team of professionals is specializing in the execution of multifamily projects of any scale - from compact garden apartments to modern and convenient student accommodation.
Give us a call at 773-770-8607 and let's discuss your building plans.
Multifamily construction: what business is that?
Multifamily developments belong to a commercial real estate market. General contractors, responsible for the execution of these units have a different set of expertise than residential ones. Today this market blooms all over the world. And there are a few reasons for that:
- A possibility to perform a cost-effective renovation of the existing buildings, turning them into profitable units
- Pitches for state urban redevelopments
- Great profits: the completed project can cost up 10 times more than the initial investments
- Huge demand for multifamily construction units at all markets
- Renters' opportunities: one of the highest interest rates on the real estate market among all of its segments
Multi-unit developments provide a quality of life for both suburban and urban settings, high quality or affordable neighborhoods.
7 types of multifamily units
- Townhomes (townhouses)
- Garden style apartments
- Duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes
- Wrap buildings
- Student accommodation
- Senior accommodation
- Multistory apartment buildings